- ∞INFINITE PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL - Slip into your own oasis and instantly essential oil is sustainably harvested from England and incredibly effective when it comes to enhancing attention and fresh breath!
- 100% PURE, NO ADDITIVES or FILLERS - Cruelty free and professionally tested for purity and strength, the ASAKUKI YAHIME 100% pure peppermint oil is free of fillers, additives, pollutants, and diluters. Using supercritical carbon dioxide extraction technology, the extracted peppermint (Mentha piperita) is sourced from one of the best peppermint plantations in England and crafted in a certified facility with our team of scientists and aromatherapists.
- SOOTHING SCENT WITH ENDLESS USES - Professional balanced and derived, this versatile peppermint essential oil can be used for more than just the diffuser! Easily pair this pure peppermint with other essential oils for a custom aromatherapy session, or simply add a drop of peppermint into your bath, your diffuser, your laundry, your lotion or your DIY candle, hand soap or bath bomb!
- ALL NATURAL THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS - The perfect combination of peppermint aroma and countless therapeutic benefits, this all natural 100% pure peppermint essential oil is for so much more than just promote vitality! Providing endless benefits when it comes to cool and refreshing, relieving muscle soreness and so much more - it’s no wonder why the magical YAHIME peppermint extract is known to be a popular essential oil.
- THE PERFECT AROMATHERAPY GIFT - Perfect for beginners or essential oil enthusiasts - the beautiful gift packaging makes for the perfect essential oil gift for men and women for Christmas, Mother's day, and birthdays, plus we offer a 1-year warranty and 30-day free return or refund, if for any reason you are unsatisfied!
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use:Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Safety:Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life:2 Years
I actually bought the Peppermint oil to use in my window tracks to prevent bees from building their nests. They HATE the smell of peppermint and it has worked for me. I soak a cotton ball with the oil( you can't use a knock off, you need pure peppermint oil, not a peppermint scent) and 1st wipe down the tracks and window frame. Then I soak (2) more cotton balls with the Peppermint oil to place into each track before closing the window. If you get a lot of rain, you should probably re-apply the oil to the balls. It's a non-toxic & nice smelling solution that won't harm your windows, children\pets or the bees. I'm highly allergic to their stings, so for me it has to work. The price is comparable to that in the stores, but Amazon always has a steady supply which can't be said of many stores right now. Came quickly, well packaged. It be nice to buy in a larger size = my only complaint. Highly recommended.